Korea-EU Energy Policy Forum
Korea-EU Forum on Energy R&D Policy has two parts. In the first part, experts from Korea and EU will present up-to- date information on the current status and implementation of R&D policy of Korea and of Europe including the national policies of major European countries. The second part will engage the participating experts in an active discussion on how to address critical challenges facing green energy technologies today.
Date: 26. July 2012 (08:30-11:00)
Venue: Estrel Hotel, Berlin in Germany
Organized by: Korea Institute of Energy Technology & Evaluation (KETEP) Ministry of Knowledge Economy
Featured Speakers (tentative)
Yong-shin, Yoo (Deputy Director of MKE), Eicke.Weber (Director of ISE, Germany), Rob P. Kool (IEA, Netherlands),
Timo Määttä (Motiva, Finland), Nicolai Zarganis (ENS, Denmark), Jong-Min, KIM (Professor of Oxford, UK)
Program Scheldule (tentative)
- 08:30-08:45 | Presentation1 Yong-shin Yoo(Deputy Director of MKE)
: Korea Energy Policy
- 08:45-09:00 | Presentation2 Eicke.Weber(Director of ISE, Germany)
- 09:00-09:15 | Presentation3 Rob P. Kool (IEA, Netherlands)
: Dutch Energy Policy Past & Present.
- 09:15-09:35 | Break
- 09:35-09:50 | Presentation4 Timo Määttä (Motiva, Finland)
: Finnish energy policy -targets and measures
- 09:50-10:05 | Presentation5 Nicolai Zarganis (ENS, Denmark)
: Bringing new energy technologies to the market – Danish experiences.
- 10:05-10:20 | Presentation6 Jong-Min, KIM (Professor of Oxford, UK)
: Renewable Energy R&D Activity at University of Oxford
- 10:20-11:00 | Discussion